March 24-26, 2021; sessions available on-demand through April 9 (virtual conference)
2021 conference canceled - will resume in 2022
NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL DISABILITY & RISK MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Dates and location to be announced
2021 conference canceled! - will resume Sept. 15-16, 2022, in Las Vegas
- NORTH CAROLINA October 6-8, 2021 (In person at Raleigh Convention Center; guest rooms at Marriott Raleigh Downtown Hotel)
- Click here to register online (credit cards only)
- Click here to download the Conference brochure (payment by check, registration forms, and exhibit hall layout)
- Here's the Conference agenda
- Attention state employees - contact the IWCF for registration instructions
- Click here to book a guest room at the Conference group rate
- Application will be made for credits in the following occupations: attorneys (CLE) (includes Ethics, mental health/substance abuse, and technology), paralegals (CPE), insurance adjusters (CE credit) (includes Ethics), human resources professionals (SHRM), and rehabilitation providers (CE for CRC, CDMS, and CCM) (includes Ethics). COHNs, CRRNs, and any other discipline will be provided a certificate of completion for credit submission on request.
Fall 2021 (virtual conference) - dates to be announced
2021 conference canceled! - will resume April 28-29, 2022, in Providence
TENNESSEE EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
November 1-3, 2021 (In person at Embassy Suites - Nashville Southeast Hotel (Murfreesboro)) June 2021 dates canceled!
TENNESSEE PHYSICIAN PROGRAM
2021 conference canceled!
- TEXAS The Human Element (virtual conference) Register today!
June 28-July 1, 2021; sessions also available online after initial presentation through July 16